Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!

I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.

My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Sunday, 7 October 2012

It's a VINTAGE Challenge

Good morning and a warm welcome back to my corner of blogland.  It's time for a brand new challenge over at The Crafty Pad, and this week it's our Debbi's turn to choose the theme, which is
Our sponsor this time around is Crafty Sentiment Designs with a prize of 3 digis of winners choice from their shop.

Here's my card:
I used one of the Rose Card Fronts available from The Crafty Pad Shop and printed it onto one of the vintage distressed plain paper pack. I matted and layered onto black card and red angel-hair paper, and then onto one of the vintage grunge postcard papers. I inked the edges with TH distress ink and added some bits n pieces from my stash...some flourishes, photo hinges and gems, and a piece of black lace and some vintage buttons to finish.

We really hope you can join us this week, and look forward to visiting your blog :)
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Mamma Mia said...

Hi Ali - I love the Victoriana feel of your card. The colours are wonderful and all your embellies really add to the project!
Helen x

debbi taylor said...

just lovely!
love the rich colours

rachel said...

stunning work Ali - love it! Hugs Rachel xx

cotnob said...

This is a great vintage card Ali, I love the pink and your gorgeous black lace.

JanR said...

Oooooh, I love all that bling! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Catherine said...

This is such a beautiful card Ali ! I love the dies you have used ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Karen said...

A beautiful creation hun!
Really regal! Smiles.

Thank you so much for joining us at Delicious Doodles this week in our Flowers Challenge!

Krafty Karen - DT.